FAKE CROW'S BLOG
Growth Marketer, Conversion Specialist (a.k.a. Growth Hacker)
We are looking for a Growth Marketer, Conversion Specialist ( a.k.a. Growth Hacker) to work on multiple properties including client work and our spin-off startup Xtensio. The Growth Marketer will be responsible for strategically optimizing conversion(s) and driving growth to digital products.
We are a unique, LA based digital creative agency working closely with tech companies and startups. Among brands our team has worked with are Greenpeace, CBS Interactive,Fandango, Toyota Financial, and notable startups such as Kuna, Travo, BullsBridge Capital, BeatStoc, Gobbler, GrubRunner, AgentAce, Frequency, PaySimple, Trippy…
We are a small team of life hackers, working in the trenches with our startups to build long lasting brands. We value curiosity, transparency, solidarity and responsibility.
Someone with experience in taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach to digital growth. You should have hands-on experience with website analytics, multivariate testing, and conversation rate optimizations. You will be working alongside a team of in-house UX designers and engineers to carry out these functions.
1. Thinks and breathes data.
2. Is capable of spotting users’ needs, problems to solve, and gathering consumer insights.
3. Takes a holistic approach in product-focused decisions, considering search, social, PR, web content, marketing trends and CRM.
4. Has a lean and entrepreneurial mindset.
5. Constantly strives to elicit an emotional response from the simplest phrases.
6. Is always curious and learning.
7. Values integrity and honesty above all.
Optimize and Test:
1.Work proactively to identify new opportunities for optimization that can meet or exceed KPI goals.
2. Improve on growth practices to increase user acquisition and conversion rates.
3. Conduct user tests and A/B (or multivariate) tests.
4. Collaborate with client teams to develop test plans and test campaign parameters to be implemented by our design and development teams.
5. Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to derive actionable insights on user journeys, behaviors, interests, and trends.
1. Own the sales funnel and user journeys from user acquisition all the way to customer retention.
2. Provide input on landing page design and implement digital marketing tactics including SEO and email campaigns.
3. Evaluate and improve on the effectiveness of tests and campaigns using CRM ( we use intercom.io) and Google Analytics.
4. Provide monthly reports on user trends and behavior.
1. 3+ years experience optimizing websites and landing pages.
2. 3+ years experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to inform website experience decisions.
3. 2+ years experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
4. Proven track record of successful A/B tests that have shown a positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
5. Experience reporting on success/failure results of optimization efforts.
6. Strong understanding of SEO best practices.
NICE TO HAVE:
1. A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, etc).
2. Experience in driving significant growth in a startup environment or a big company for which he/she helped/led significant scaling.
3. A strong understanding of drivers of engagement and virality and successfully executed plans in this area.
4. Has experience in copywriting and lifecycle email campaigns.
VALUES WE STAND BY
Solidarity is key. No one is just a developer or a designer. Your title is just a formality. Above all, we’re a team.
We are all students, and we are all teachers. Chances are, the person sitting next to you knows a keyboard shortcut that can change your life.
Honesty is key in our studio, however excellence is never reached without some criticism.
Take it. Use it. Give it.
We strive to be great. And details are everything. Every pixel, every line of code,
and every tagline has to be perfect.
Please provide your resume and a brief, well-written intro that tells us about your experience and why you want to join our team. Also provide references, case studies and tangible results of past work done in the field.
Contact us at [email protected].
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We will not be considering applications submitted by recruiters.