FAKE CROW'S BLOG
Marketing Internship, Spring/Summer 2017
We are looking for a design and tech enthusiast to join our company’s and our own product Xtensio’s community building efforts. This is essentially a training program for students that are interested in the startup space and online marketing. Minimum 3 months. 20-40 hours/week.
We are a unique, LA based digital creative agency working closely with tech companies and startups. Among brands our team has worked with are Greenpeace, CBS Interactive,Fandango, Toyota Financial, and notable startups such as Kuna, Travo, BullsBridge Capital, BeatStoc, Gobbler, GrubRunner, AgentAce, Frequency, PaySimple, Trippy…
We are a small team of life hackers, working in the trenches with our startups to build long lasting brands. We value curiosity, transparency, solidarity and responsibility.
1. Intellectually curious: A research junky. You have a passion for learning and reading. You are eager to dig deep into untapped territories.
2. Passionate about startups: You are in the know about the startup ecosystem, interested in entrepreneurship with its challenges, risks and rewards.
3. Active in the Social Media: Maybe you don’t have thousands of followers, but you have a good sense of trends, behaviors on the social media. You know how #s work.
4. Collaborative: You take direction and correction well. You play nice with others and know that quality results come from strong communication.
5. Dog friendly: Dog friendly.
1. Work closely within a small but growing team of designers and entrepreneurs.
2. Follow the envisioning and execution of a startup community building strategy.
3. Learn how to operate social media management tools, and CRM softwares that tie into marketing efforts.
4. Tune into tech startup world. Dig into existing online communities, find and ignite conversations.
5. Engage the people that connect with our platform. Contribute to identifying our user base’s pain points and communicate with them about how our platform can help them.
6. Help our team grow a legion of followers on select networks.
7. Create and curate cutting edge content that is relevant to our potential users and followers. You will use some of these platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Flipboard, TeamStory, Reddit…
8. Work in a hot creative office space, in a prime location in Hollywood!
9. Receive constant feedback for your efforts, and acquire new skills and experience working with the latest web tools, in a creative environment.
NICE IF YOU HAVE:
1.Creative Writing skills: You speak the internet lingo, but always self-check for quality assurance. You have high standards and a sense of ownership in your choice of words.
2. WordPress experience: Or you know how to post a blog somewhere on the Internet.
3. Bonus points if you have Photoshop or Illustrator skills.
VALUES WE STAND BY
Solidarity is key. No one is just a developer or a designer. Your title is just a formality. Above all, we’re a team.
We are all students, and we are all teachers. Chances are, the person sitting next to you knows a keyboard shortcut that can change your life.
Honesty is key in our studio, however excellence is never reached without some criticism.
Take it. Use it. Give it.
We strive to be great. And details are everything. Every pixel, every line of code,
and every tagline has to be perfect.
Provide your resume and a brief, well-written intro that tells a bit about your personality and why you want to join our team.
If you are comfortable share links to your blog, or Instagram, Twitter accounts, or accounts you have managed before.
Contact us at [email protected]