We are looking for a biz dev ninja and a master icebreaker.
This is a mid – senior level, full time position.
About Fake Crow
We are a digital consultancy, design, and development studio for tech companies. Among brands our team has worked with are Greenpeace, CBS Interactive, Fandango, Toyota Financial, PaySimple, Matchcraft, as well as notable startups such as Bulls Bridge Capital, AgentAce, Kuna, Travo, Pintrips, Gobbler, GrubRunner among others.
We are a small team of life hackers grounded in solidarity, driven by curiosity. Our team operates on purpose, progress, and autonomy.
- Your strongest passion lies in impactful technology and product design.
- You have an entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Spent 3+ years in B2B sales, agency services, or account management.
- Capable of crafting data inspired business cases, helping prospects understand the value of our services.
- Comfortable negotiating retainer agreements and $100K+ contracts.
- You have a strong business network.
- You are an eloquent communicator and an initiator.
- Engage and nurture past, current and future partnerships.
- Be proactive in the tech world, constantly keeping the studio up to date with tech and industry trends.
- Actively seek and take meetings with prospects.
- Be highly involved in the start-to-end proposal and pitch process.
- Collaborate with our creative and development teams — learning the ins-and-outs of our unique approach to building and scaling products.
- Embody and communicate Fake Crow’s values and vision.
To Apply Submit:
- Your resume and relevant links.
- A brief, well-written intro that tells a bit about your personality.
- The project you are most proud of. Describe your thought process.
Contact us at [email protected]
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We will not be considering applications coming through recruiters.